LogisticsCyber security is more important than ever before, and it is critical to the success of any organization. Businesses have to be on their toes at all times because hackers are never too far behind. The world we live in today is a different one than it was just a few years ago. Businesses have to be on their toes at all times because hackers are never too far behind. Vertech IT Services can help you stay ahead of the curve by ensuring that you're prepared to handle the threats that might come your way. Vertech IT Services Is The Only IT Company In Auckland Who Specialises In Supporting Logistics Businesses For 10+ Years, And Who Offer A 100% Hack Free Moneyback Cybersecurity Guarantee That Has Yet To Be Claimed!
6 Reasons Why Auckland Logistics Companies Choose Vertech for Their IT Partner:
1. We know Logistics!We have been supporting Logistics companys for 10+ years, we are a Cargowise Technical Partner and a Member of the Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Association. We've been around long enough to have seen everything and thoroughly understand your business needs.
2. 100% Hack Free CyberSecurity Guarantee For Peace Of MindYou depend on your IT systems to deliver so you can deliver for your clients, downtime results in lost reputation and money when orders aren't getting pushed out the door. We're so confident in our security services that we offer a moneyback guarantee and a free recovery if any PC's we have under our comprehensive protection suite get hacked.
3. ResponsivenessWe know that we you call for help that last you want is to fight your way through a auto attendant number maze or to leave a voice mail. We always make sure a human is answering the phone 24x7 so you can get the fastest possible help when you need it most.
4. TeamworkWe recognise that no one person can be everything to everyone all the time so we've built a team of competent experienced engineers to look after our partners. We allocate a primary and backup engineers to every customer but also ensure client documentation is up to date so any of us can jump in and assist.
5. No Technobabble, No Geek Speak, Jargon or Obscure TLA's (Three Letter Acronyms)We listen to your needs and will give you our recommendations in plain english.
6. Quarterly Business ReviewsWe regularly keep in touch with our clients to make sure we are keeping on track with your business requirements and to let you know of new tech trends your business can take advantage of.
Call Daniel on 09 281 4034 to ask about our it solutions that will keep your Organisation protected or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach out to our team.
This is what some of our client have to say:Feeling like the most important client Vertech have brought a number of software innovations to our IT landscape but, most importantly they have managed to maintain a human face and a desire to make us feel like their most important client. Most Kiwi Companies want to know who they are dealing with particularly with IT. Our systems and data are the most critical aspect of our business, it has to be looked after by somebody you can trust and Vertech with their personalised IT solutions provide this. If you are considering making a change in your IT support team take the step closer to Vertech, their people and structure are top quality. - James Boughey | International Cargo Systems Ltd
Big Enough with a Personal Touch Surprisingly one of the unexpected benefits of moving to Vertech’s comprehensive TrueCare Flat Rate Remote Support plan has been the ease of invoice reconciliation. No more needing to check the monthly billing – a time saver! What I really like is that Vertech is both big and experienced enough to be able to offer solutions suitable to our business and small enough to still offer a personal touch. So if you want a company who cares about their customers, offers quality solutions and tries to understand your day to day business then choose Vertech. If you want to be a number of a sales column for a sales rep, choose the other people! Supporting role in Business Growth Daniel provided an alternative quote of what was actually needed versus what our supplier wanted us to buy. This then gave us the leverage to get a better deal! - Phillip Rashleigh | Director | DSL Logistics Ltd
Data Backup Solutions
Disaster Recovery Planning