Systems Engineer (Intermediate)
The role, and what it’s all about.
Our office is located on the north shore and is the hub of our team environment. When not in the office you can expect to be working onsite across Auckland with a company vehicle, or remotely via company-provided laptop and phone. As an Intermediate Systems Engineer, your role will encompass phone, email, and face to face communication, and you will be hands-on in this busy diverse and self-managing role.
In addition, day to day you will (not a complete list):
- Design, implement, troubleshoot, analyse and maintain the IT Infrastructure of customer environments.
- Create project plans, design, and implement solutions.
- Provide Level 2 and Level 3 Support for problems identified with systems and network.
- Support escalated Level 1 and Level 2 issues.
- Create, request, and present technical specifications and requirements for purchasing of new systems and networking equipment via quote procedure.
- Perform standard system administration duties.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems including network connectivity, traffic utilisation etc.
- Provide infrastructure services in all areas needed including storage networking, operating system, network security etc.
- Participate in after-hours upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed.
Auckland CBD, Auckland
Marketing Coordinator - Part Time
To plan, schedule, implement, and report on various marketing systems for attracting ideal qualified prospect leads, set appointments for sales staff in order to close profitable deals, and thus grow the business sustainably.
Core objectives include:
- Your ability to quickly learn and take over the management of several marketing campaigns, systems and tasks already in process. Some of the areas are:
- Cleaning of Purchased lists
- Outbound direct educational marketing letter campaigns, follow up and lead conversion system.
- Appointment setting of Prospect Leads
- Cross posting of Social Media and website content
- Event marketing and production assisting
- Assisting the Managing Director with other Joint Venture partnerships, webinars, and marketing initiatives.
- Your ability to hit tight production deadlines for all deliverables to our clients, events and marketing campaigns without mistakes or excuses.
- The clarity and accuracy of client communications being sent, as well as the accuracy of our CRM, public web sites, and other marketing collateral in use.
The above list is not exhaustive and the role may change to meet the overall objectives of the company.
Flexible, work from home and office.